- Lifetime, to the original owner, against rust perforation
- 10 years against defects in materials & workmanship
Canada Trampoline Manufacturers FAQs
1）What is the price currency?
2）When will my purchase be delivered?
3) What happens if I damage my trampoline pads after purchase?
If you contact us with your receipt number we will send you a repair pack free of charge.
4）What if I don't have the time or the know-how to fix my padding?
We have online community pages to ask and share advice with other CTM trampoline owners and will be adding video blogs to show you how.
Gravity Gear's Facebook Canada Trampoline chat
We can also arrange to send your Trampoline or parts to our team for repair. Just use our contact us page. (Shipping rates may apply)
The component parts are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship as follows:
- 6 years against defects in material & workmanship
- 6 years on stitching on perimeter of bed (5 years on models sized for competition springs)
- 6 years against defects in material & workmanship (fading caused by UV rays not included)
- 6 years on stitching
- 10 years against breakage
- Does not cover over-extension from exceeding weight limits
The Warranty Card must be returned to Canada Trampoline within 30 days to obtain the warranty.
Canada Trampoline Manufacturers Inc. warrants its trampoline products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service conditions. Warranty is not extended to items such as, but not limited to, cuts, punctures, abrasions, burns, or use of abrasive or caustic cleansers.
Still have a question, email our sales team email@example.com
Or chat to us on Facebook